Six local community events are joining forces to offer a race series for people who enjoy running and walking. The Morrison County Run for Fun Race Challenge includes six road races held during the months of May through September. Participants who register and complete four (or more) events will receive prizes depending on the number completed. The award for participating in all six is a Serial Runner hooded sweatshirt. The event is sponsored by Central Minnesota Credit Union of Little Falls and CHI St. Gabriel’s Health supporting local community fitness.
1) Rock ‘n Run 3K, 5K or 10K on Saturday, May 18 in Little Falls
2) River Rat 8K or 4K on Saturday, June 15 at Belle Prairie Park north of Little Falls
3) Bowlus Fun Days 5K on Sunday, July 7 in Bowlus
4) Platte River 5K on Saturday, August 3 in Royalton
5) Horizon Health Run for Hospice 5K on Saturday, August 24 in Pierz
6)Lucky Lindy 5.5 Trail Run in Little Falls on September 14.
The event is sponsored by Central Minnesota Credit Union of Little Falls and CHI St. Gabriel’s Health to support local community fitness.
https://raceroster.com/series/2019/15841/morrison-county-run-for-fun-race-challenge to register for the series.
To learn more, contact Kathy Lange at St. Gabriel’s Hospital. 320-632-5441